Friends of the Parks Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization whose mission is to promote, protect and support recreation and park activities and community wellness in Alameda. Our success is dependent upon our members, volunteers and individual and business donors.
Over the past few years, our foundation has proudly donated to or sponsored the following projects and events:
- Longfellow Playground Equipment
- Godfrey Park Playground Equipment
- Woodstock Park Playground Equipment (click for more information)
- Lincoln Park Outdoor Exercise Equipment
- Washington Park Outdoor Exercise Equipment
- Park Tables and Signs
- Splash into Spring Egg Scramble
- Teen Halloween House
- Starlight Movies in the Parks
Our ability to contribute to these projects that impact thousands of children and families is made possible by the generous contributions and support of organizations and individuals throughout Alameda, and our incredible team of volunteers.